Putting your home first!
Weekly & Bi-weekly checks
Our Service Checklist (sample checks)
We customize our checklist based on industry standards and your requirements.
- Check for any exterior signs of trespassing, intrusion, vandalism, and weather damage.
- Check screens, windows, window coverings for signs of damage (tears, condition, etc.)
- Remove all newspapers, phone books, flyers, business cards, etc. from front door/driveway area.
- Sweep up front entry area.
- Minor weed control at front landscaped areas.
- Inspect landscaping and pool/spa to ensure maintenance has been completed or if it needs attention.
- Run drip irrigation to ensure there are no visible leaks, we will fix easily accessible above ground leaks.
- Ensure all doors and windows are secure.
- Inspect interior for visual signs of pest intrusion.
- Inspect interior ceilings, walls and floors for obvious water damage.
- Replace homeowner provided smoke detector batteries as needed.
- Ensure light timers are in working order and bulbs are functional (homeowner provided).
- Run garbage disposal.
- Run dishwasher and washer every other visit.
- Run faucets, shower heads, tub spigots, toilets, ensure no visible leaking.
- Add water to evaporation buckets.
- Maintain interior temperatures to ensure systems are in order.
- Check temperature of refrigerator and freezer.
- Inspect water heater for leakage.
- Attend to golf carts and vehicles as needed.
- Reset alarm system upon exit, secure door lock.
- Email report after each visit with photos for items needing further attention.